Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quality Diverse Entertaining American Idol Season 10

In the most diverse quality entertaining American Idol season yet, I just can't get enough fast enough.  First, Fox, I get no sound through your website, so off to http://www.idolseason10.com/ I go for some post recorded live no commercial no comments satisfaction--sort of since they only feature 8 singers at this hour.

Once again, Pia Toscano sings "All By Myself" with style and class and I will listen to this over and over. However, she needs to change up her choreography/arm movements.

Thia Megia's "Smile" also has that same listen again appeal with a Nora Jones quality and has a hopeful, glowing effect on me.

Next must haves are Jacob Lusk and his "I Believe I Can Fly" sung J.L style--I believe, I believe!
And Mr. I Wanna Sing Like Scotty McCreery and "The River"--total packages of star potential.
James Durbin's "Maybe I'm Amazed" is in that category, along with Paul McDonald's "Come Pick Me Up".
Paul has the more mature voice and is my secret obsession--to have a smile like you, move like you, have spot on weight like you, if I just want to sing with you:-)!

Stefano Langone's "Lately" is a song I didn't know but it was a dancing dream song--say with J. Lo, Paula and Ellen, Stefano and Me.  Ashthon J. does the Diana Ross breakthrough sound and more so add her in.  Karen Rodriquez beams up Selena with a nice tribute.  Haley I still need to hear, so get with it Fox, idolseason10.com and youtube.

Finally,Casey Abrams odd, yet enchaniting "With A Little Help From My Friends" needed more back up sound and continued to be a fun entertainer, yet could be the singers odd man out.

At this hour, I think no one of the top 13 should be cut, and in two more weeks see who the top 10 are via phone, internet, youtube, and idolseason10 votes combined.

Long live American Idol Season 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment